Where are there restrooms in the library?
In Dinand Library, restrooms are available:
- On the second floor hallway (Men's next to the water fountain, right as you walk onto the floor; Women's around the corner to the right).
- On the mezzanine level of the Stacks near the elevator (near the DS call number section);
- On the basement level, in the Blue Room (Men's near the vending machines; Women's near the entrance to the Stacks/main stairwell).
Click here to see a map of Dinand with restrooms marked. There are no restrooms on the main floor of Dinand.
There are no restrooms immediately inside the Music Library; however, restrooms are available outside either entrance to the library.
- From the Fenwick Hall entrance (next to the circulation desk), follow the hallway all the way down towards the Cantor Gallery / O'Kane stairwell.
- From the Brooks Hall entrance (facing the chapel), bathrooms are around the corner to the right (near the Music Department kitchen).
There are no restrooms immediately inside the Science Library; however, restrooms are available outside the library, across the atrium in O'Neill Hall.