How can I get help with my research project?
254 views |
Last updated on Jan 09, 2018
Whether you are just beginning to explore your topic, or finalizing your bibliography, Holy Cross librarians are available and eager to help with your research!
Here are some ways that you can get in touch with us:
- Call the numbers below to ask a general question or be connected with an available librarian.
- Dinand: (508) 784-1685
- Science: (508) 793-2739
- Music: (508) 793-2637
- Visual Resources Library: (508) 793-2453
- Worcester Art Museum Library: (508) 793-4385
Wed-Fri, 11am-5pm & Sat 10am-5pm (during the academic year)
- Email: email@example.com, or any individual librarian. You'll usually receive a response within 24 hours, excepting weekends and some holidays.
- Chat: Visit our 24/7 online research chat at http://libguides.holycross.edu/ask. This chat connects you with a librarian from Holy Cross, our partner Jesuit colleges and universities, or our ChatStaff reference service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except for selected federal holidays.
- Stop by the front desks in Dinand, Music or Science to connect with an available librarian. Research librarians are generally available weekdays between 9am and 5pm, with some evening hours. You can also visit the Visual Resources Library on weekdays from 9am to 4pm for art-specific research help.
- Schedule a Personal Research Session by visiting: http://libguides.holycross.edu/ask. This service allows you to set up a 30-minute, one-on-one meeting with a librarian to get individual help with your research project. Use the calendar to choose an appointment time that works best for you, or use the links on the right of the page to set up a time with one of our subject specialists!