329 views | Last updated on Jan 09, 2018
Dinand Library has lockers that students can check out to store books and other belongings. The lockers are located on the basement level, in between the main stairwell and the Blue Room. Since the lockers have clear fronts, we do not recommend storing valuables in them.
As of February 2015, there are 36 lockers available in three categories: one-day checkout; one-week checkout; and semester checkout. There are 12 lockers in each category.
To reserve a locker, please visit the front desk in Dinand Library to check out a lock and key.
- Lockers will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- You may renew your locker.
- You may NOT use your own lock; you must check out a lock and key from the Dinand front desk.Any other locks will be removed and anything in the locker will be placed in the lost-and-found.
- You may NOT use the lockers to store food, drink or hazardous materials.
- Any library books or other items should be checked out before you put them in your locker. This helps us to keep track of which books are available for our other students.
- We will empty the lockers after Commencement. Any personal belongings must be removed from your assigned locker before then.
- For the safety of all our community members as well as our collection, the Library reserves the right to inspect any lockers at any time.
- Neither the Library nor the College assumes any liability for any theft or damage to items left in the storage lockers.